- Veteran bands Motorhead, Black Sabbath top Metal Hammer Golden Gods
- Analysis - French EU-wariness complicates life for Hollande
- Vodafone may trump Liberty with $10 billion cash bid for Kabel - sources
- Golfing in Iceland's midnight sun - lava beds, angry birds, winds
- BoE, still divided, flags market impact of Fed uncertainty
Russian internet firm eyes £1 billion IPO - report
LONDON (Reuters) - Russian internet company Yandex is considering a 1 billion pound initial public offering in London early next year, the Mail on Sunday reported citing City sources.
Yandex, Russia's largest internet firm according to the paper, is most likely to choose London for its flotation but is also considering Nasdaq, with the IPO expected to take place in the first half of 2011.
Another Russian internet company, Mail.RU Group, raised $1 billion in a London IPO on November 5.
Yandex could not be reached for comment by Reuters on Sunday.
(Reporting by Sarah Young; Editing by David Cowell)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this