Carey Mulligan joins the cast of "Shame"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Carey Mulligan and James Badge Dale have joined Michael Fassbender in the cast of Steve McQueen's sophomore feature "Shame.'
Mulligan plays Fassbender's sister, Sissy, while Badge Dale takes the role of his boss in the New York-set drama about a 30-something man living in the city who is unable to manage his sex life.
Shooting is scheduled to begin in January on location in New York.
Mulligan, who was nominated for an Oscar for her performance in last year's "An Education," has since starred in such films as "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" and "Never Let Me Go."
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- Tour de France organisers unveil sparkling 2015 route