ABB signs 270 mln euro NordBalt power cable deal
VILNIUS Dec 17 (Reuters) - Swiss-Swedish engineering group ABB (ABBN.VX) has signed a contract to build a 270 million euro power cable between Sweden and Lithuania, Lithuania's grid operator said on Friday.
"Today in Vilnius, the Swedish and Lithuanian power grid operators signed a 270 mln euro contract with Swedish energy company ABB, which will produce and install a 300 kilowatt HVDC cable for the NordBalt power interconnection," the grid company said in a statement.
It said Hans Holmstrom from ABB, Mikael Odenberg from Svenska Krafnat and Virgilijus Poderys of Lithuania's Litgrid signed the agreement. (Reporting by Nerijus Adomaitis)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco scraps profit outlook as accounting black hole deepens
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll