- Veteran bands Motorhead, Black Sabbath top Metal Hammer Golden Gods
- Analysis - French EU-wariness complicates life for Hollande
- BoE, still divided, flags market impact of Fed uncertainty
- Vodafone may trump Liberty with $10 billion cash bid for Kabel - sources
- Nadal seeded a dangerous fifth for Wimbledon
MOVES-Stanchart appoints global Islamic banking consumer head
KUALA LUMPUR |
KUALA LUMPUR Jan 18 (Reuters) - Standard Chartered Bank has appointed Wasim Akhtar Saifi as its global head of Islamic banking for consumer business.
Saifi, who previously headed Dubai Islamic Bank's retail business, would be based in Singapore, Stanchart said in a statement.
(Click on for more Islamic finance stories and for a speed guide) (Reporting by Liau Y-Sing; Editing by Julie Goh)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this