UPDATE 1-Daiwa Securities names Hibino as president - Nikkei
Jan 29 (Reuters) - Daiwa Securities Group Inc (8601.T) will name Deputy President Takashi Hibino as its new president effective April 1, replacing Shigeharu Suzuki, the Nikkei business daily said.
The 63-year-old Suzuki will become chairman without representative rights, and the current chairman, Akira Kiyota, aged 65, will retire, Nikkei said.
The company's board is expected to approve the appointments next week, the paper reported.
Hibino will also serve as president of retail unit Daiwa Securities Co and wholesale unit Daiwa Securities Capital Markets Co, the paper said. (Reporting by Mayuresh Tungare in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yazidis haunted by cries for help as militants bury victims alive
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Insight - Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Bank of England backs flagship government mortgage guarantee scheme