Mubarak says to delegate powers to VP Suleiman
CAIRO (Reuters) - President Hosni Mubarak said on Thursday he is to transfer powers to Vice President Omar Suleiman, according to the constitution.
He said he would transfer power to prove that the demands of protesters will be met by dialogue.
(editing by Alison Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- UK says scrambles jets to see off Russian planes near Scotland