Mubarak says to delegate powers to VP Suleiman
CAIRO (Reuters) - President Hosni Mubarak said on Thursday he is to transfer powers to Vice President Omar Suleiman, according to the constitution.
He said he would transfer power to prove that the demands of protesters will be met by dialogue.
(editing by Alison Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients