Mubarak says to delegate powers to VP Suleiman
CAIRO (Reuters) - President Hosni Mubarak said on Thursday he is to transfer powers to Vice President Omar Suleiman, according to the constitution.
He said he would transfer power to prove that the demands of protesters will be met by dialogue.
(editing by Alison Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked team attacked despite lockdown
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Argentine President said received Islamic State threats