Mubarak says to delegate powers to VP Suleiman
CAIRO (Reuters) - President Hosni Mubarak said on Thursday he is to transfer powers to Vice President Omar Suleiman, according to the constitution.
He said he would transfer power to prove that the demands of protesters will be met by dialogue.
(editing by Alison Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts