BP reports release at Texas refinery -filing
HOUSTON Feb 27 (Reuters) - BP Plc (BP.L) (BP.N) reported a hydrogen sulfide release at its 437,000 barrel per day (bpd) Texas City, Texas, refinery after a pressure relief valve opened, according to a notice filed with pollution regulators.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- China hands drugmaker GSK record $490 million fine, sentences executives
- Salmond concedes defeat, demands more Scottish powers fast
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?