Norway appoints Moe new oil minister - PM
OSLO (Reuters) - Norway's oil and energy minister Terje Riis-Johansen resigned on Friday and will be replaced by Ola Borten Moe, Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg told reporters.
(Reporting by Oslo newsroom)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship scores
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health