Russia won't use WTO rules until a member-Putin
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, April 8
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, April 8 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Friday that Russia should not implement the rules of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) until it becomes a member.
"Why the hell should they take us in if we are implementing all the rules anyway," Putin told officials at a government meeting in the northern city of St Petersburg.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Russia says military planning will take account of NATO moves on borders
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Analysis - Bitcoin shows staying power as online merchants chase digital sparkle
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |