Russia won't use WTO rules until a member-Putin
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, April 8
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, April 8 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Friday that Russia should not implement the rules of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) until it becomes a member.
"Why the hell should they take us in if we are implementing all the rules anyway," Putin told officials at a government meeting in the northern city of St Petersburg.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Euro finally gives in, Aussie eyes CPI test
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- MPs criticise UK arms sales to Russia as Cameron pledges no new exports