Russia won't use WTO rules until a member-Putin
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, April 8
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, April 8 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Friday that Russia should not implement the rules of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) until it becomes a member.
"Why the hell should they take us in if we are implementing all the rules anyway," Putin told officials at a government meeting in the northern city of St Petersburg.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Singer Kesha denied drug, sex claims against producer three years ago
- 'Django Unchained' actress charged with lewd conduct