Russia won't use WTO rules until a member-Putin
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, April 8
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, April 8 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Friday that Russia should not implement the rules of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) until it becomes a member.
"Why the hell should they take us in if we are implementing all the rules anyway," Putin told officials at a government meeting in the northern city of St Petersburg.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes