Russia won't use WTO rules until a member-Putin
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, April 8
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, April 8 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Friday that Russia should not implement the rules of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) until it becomes a member.
"Why the hell should they take us in if we are implementing all the rules anyway," Putin told officials at a government meeting in the northern city of St Petersburg.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |