Malaysia sells govt sukuk at avg 4.17 pct
KUALA LUMPUR, April 27
KUALA LUMPUR, April 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia has sold 3.5 billion ringgit ($1.2 billion) in Islamic government bonds at an average yield of 4.17 percent, the central bank said on Wednesday.
The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.03 times.
For full details, please go to the central bank's website here
(Click on [ID:nISLAMIC] for more Islamic finance stories and for a speed guide) ($1 = 2.989 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Julie Goh; Editing by Min Hun Fong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally