Malaysia sells govt sukuk at avg 4.17 pct
KUALA LUMPUR, April 27
KUALA LUMPUR, April 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia has sold 3.5 billion ringgit ($1.2 billion) in Islamic government bonds at an average yield of 4.17 percent, the central bank said on Wednesday.
The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.03 times.
For full details, please go to the central bank's website here
(Click on [ID:nISLAMIC] for more Islamic finance stories and for a speed guide) ($1 = 2.989 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Julie Goh; Editing by Min Hun Fong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 8-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |