Malaysia sells govt sukuk at avg 4.17 pct
KUALA LUMPUR, April 27
KUALA LUMPUR, April 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia has sold 3.5 billion ringgit ($1.2 billion) in Islamic government bonds at an average yield of 4.17 percent, the central bank said on Wednesday.
The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.03 times.
For full details, please go to the central bank's website here
(Click on [ID:nISLAMIC] for more Islamic finance stories and for a speed guide) ($1 = 2.989 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Julie Goh; Editing by Min Hun Fong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours
- Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city |
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- MPs criticise UK arms sales to Russia as Cameron pledges no new exports
- Euro finally gives in, Aussie eyes CPI test