Malaysia sells govt sukuk at avg 4.17 pct
KUALA LUMPUR, April 27
KUALA LUMPUR, April 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia has sold 3.5 billion ringgit ($1.2 billion) in Islamic government bonds at an average yield of 4.17 percent, the central bank said on Wednesday.
The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.03 times.
For full details, please go to the central bank's website here
(Click on [ID:nISLAMIC] for more Islamic finance stories and for a speed guide) ($1 = 2.989 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Julie Goh; Editing by Min Hun Fong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- BT lines up O2 and EE in quest for British telecoms supremacy
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties