Argentina's YPF says makes large shale oil find
BUENOS AIRES, May 10 (Reuters) - Argentina's biggest energy company, YPF (YPFD.BA)(REP.MC), said on Tuesday it had discovered a shale oil deposit of 150 million barrels in southwestern Neuquen province.
"The important thing about this ... is the fact that this is new energy," Chief Executive Sebastian Eskenazi said, adding that the find would be equivalent to 35 percent of YPF's reserves. (Reporting by Helen Popper; Editing by Dale Hudson) (firstname.lastname@example.org; +54 11 4318 0655; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll
- Silent Europe aghast at possible breakup of Britain
- Australia police launch massive 'counter-terrorism' raids