- Veteran bands Motorhead, Black Sabbath top Metal Hammer Golden Gods
- Analysis - French EU-wariness complicates life for Hollande
- BoE, still divided, flags market impact of Fed uncertainty
- Nadal seeded a dangerous fifth for Wimbledon
- Vodafone may trump Liberty with $10 billion cash bid for Kabel - sources
Petrol bomb thrown at Chinese bank kills, injures dozens -Xinhua
BEIJING May 13 (Reuters) - A petrol bomb thrown at a rural bank in the northwestern Chinese province of Gansu has caused "dozens" of deaths and injuries, state news agency Xinhua said on Friday.
"Someone threw a gasoline bomb at 9 a.m. during an internal meeting at the bank in Tianzhu County, a witness said on condition of anonymity," Xinhua said in a brief English-language report.
Xinhua did not give details of the number of casualties. (Reporting by Ben Blanchard; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this