Malaysia to sell 4.0 bln rgt Islamic govt bond due 2016-c.bank
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia will sell 4.0 billion Malaysian ringgit ($1.3 billion) of government bonds due in 2016, the central bank said on Wednesday.
The tendering for the paper will close on May 30 the central bank said on its website.
The bonds will mature on Nov 15, 2016.
For details, please go to Bank Negara's Web site here
($1 = 3.051 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Min Hun Fong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Bankrupt British loans official resigns, embarrassing PM Cameron
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |