Malaysia to sell 4.0 bln rgt Islamic govt bond due 2016-c.bank
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia will sell 4.0 billion Malaysian ringgit ($1.3 billion) of government bonds due in 2016, the central bank said on Wednesday.
The tendering for the paper will close on May 30 the central bank said on its website.
The bonds will mature on Nov 15, 2016.
For details, please go to Bank Negara's Web site here
($1 = 3.051 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Min Hun Fong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Germany: Russia sanctions, Ukraine probably contributed to Q2 contraction
- Ukraine's Poroshenko talks tough ahead of meetings with Merkel, Putin
- EBay considering PayPal spinoff - report
- Scottish nationalists seek to broaden independence debate beyond currency