Malaysia to sell 4.0 bln rgt Islamic govt bond due 2016-c.bank
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia will sell 4.0 billion Malaysian ringgit ($1.3 billion) of government bonds due in 2016, the central bank said on Wednesday.
The tendering for the paper will close on May 30 the central bank said on its website.
The bonds will mature on Nov 15, 2016.
For details, please go to Bank Negara's Web site here
($1 = 3.051 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Min Hun Fong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- UK says scrambles jets to see off Russian planes near Scotland