Malaysia to sell 4.0 bln rgt Islamic govt bond due 2016-c.bank
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia will sell 4.0 billion Malaysian ringgit ($1.3 billion) of government bonds due in 2016, the central bank said on Wednesday.
The tendering for the paper will close on May 30 the central bank said on its website.
The bonds will mature on Nov 15, 2016.
For details, please go to Bank Negara's Web site here
($1 = 3.051 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Min Hun Fong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State releases video it says shows British journalist John Cantlie
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll