Malaysia to sell 4.0 bln rgt Islamic govt bond due 2016-c.bank
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia will sell 4.0 billion Malaysian ringgit ($1.3 billion) of government bonds due in 2016, the central bank said on Wednesday.
The tendering for the paper will close on May 30 the central bank said on its website.
The bonds will mature on Nov 15, 2016.
For details, please go to Bank Negara's Web site here
($1 = 3.051 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Min Hun Fong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Islamic State advances against Yazidis on Iraq's Sinjar mountain |
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports