- Rugby-Penpix of the British and Irish Lions team for first test
- Dotcom decries 'largest data massacre' after company deletes files
- U.S. celebrity chef explains use of racial epithet in deposition
- Britain to start sale of Lloyds soon, review RBS split |
- Government says soldier deaths' court ruling will hit combat missions
Malaysia to sell 4.0 bln rgt Islamic govt bond due 2016-c.bank
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia will sell 4.0 billion Malaysian ringgit ($1.3 billion) of government bonds due in 2016, the central bank said on Wednesday.
The tendering for the paper will close on May 30 the central bank said on its website.
The bonds will mature on Nov 15, 2016.
For details, please go to Bank Negara's Web site here
($1 = 3.051 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Min Hun Fong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this