Malaysia to sell 4.0 bln rgt Islamic govt bond due 2016-c.bank
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia will sell 4.0 billion Malaysian ringgit ($1.3 billion) of government bonds due in 2016, the central bank said on Wednesday.
The tendering for the paper will close on May 30 the central bank said on its website.
The bonds will mature on Nov 15, 2016.
For details, please go to Bank Negara's Web site here
($1 = 3.051 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Min Hun Fong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |