Russia to divert 20 bcm of gas from Ukraine to Nord Stream
MOSCOW May 25 (Reuters) - Russia will redirect around 20 billion cubic metres of gas transported through Ukraine to the new Nord Stream pipeline, the head of Russia's gas monopoly Gazprom (GAZP.MM) said on Wednesday, Interfax reported.
The Nord Stream pipeline that will carry Russian gas under the Baltic Sea to Germany is slated for launch later this year.
(Writing by Jessica Bachman; editing by Alfred Kueppers)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- UPDATE 10-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia