Russia to divert 20 bcm of gas from Ukraine to Nord Stream
MOSCOW May 25 (Reuters) - Russia will redirect around 20 billion cubic metres of gas transported through Ukraine to the new Nord Stream pipeline, the head of Russia's gas monopoly Gazprom (GAZP.MM) said on Wednesday, Interfax reported.
The Nord Stream pipeline that will carry Russian gas under the Baltic Sea to Germany is slated for launch later this year.
(Writing by Jessica Bachman; editing by Alfred Kueppers)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |