Russia to divert 20 bcm of gas from Ukraine to Nord Stream
MOSCOW May 25 (Reuters) - Russia will redirect around 20 billion cubic metres of gas transported through Ukraine to the new Nord Stream pipeline, the head of Russia's gas monopoly Gazprom (GAZP.MM) said on Wednesday, Interfax reported.
The Nord Stream pipeline that will carry Russian gas under the Baltic Sea to Germany is slated for launch later this year.
(Writing by Jessica Bachman; editing by Alfred Kueppers)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked