Russia to divert 20 bcm of gas from Ukraine to Nord Stream
MOSCOW May 25 (Reuters) - Russia will redirect around 20 billion cubic metres of gas transported through Ukraine to the new Nord Stream pipeline, the head of Russia's gas monopoly Gazprom (GAZP.MM) said on Wednesday, Interfax reported.
The Nord Stream pipeline that will carry Russian gas under the Baltic Sea to Germany is slated for launch later this year.
(Writing by Jessica Bachman; editing by Alfred Kueppers)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering