RadioShack continue for two more years
LES HERBIERS, France
LES HERBIERS, France (Reuters) - RadioShack have extended their partnership with Johan Bruyneel's cycling team until the end of 2013, the Belgian team boss told Reuters on Thursday.
"We continue for two years with our current partners," Bruynneel said.
Carmakers Nissan also extended their partnership for the same length.
RadioShack's contract was supposed to stop at the end of the season, one year after seven-times Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong retired.
"It is proof that it goes beyond one single rider," said Bruyneel.
The RadioShack team was launched in 2010 after Bruyneel and Armstrong left team Astana.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- Captain of stricken Korean ferry may not have been on bridge - investigator |
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial for assault