Google chairman to testify at Senate hearing
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Google Inc Chairman Eric Schmidt will testify at a September hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee's Antitrust Subcommittee, Senator Mike Lee said on Friday.
"I look forward to discussing a number of important issues relating to Google and Internet search competition," Lee said.
Google is in the midst of an antitrust probe by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission over complaints that its search results favor the company's other services, among other issues.
(Reporting by Jasmin Melvin; editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 6-Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing
- WRAPUP 2-Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs