China's total mobile subscribers rise to 906.8 mln in June
HONG KONG, July 20 (Reuters) - China, the world's largest mobile phone market, saw a 1.2 percent monthly increase in total number of mobile subscribers to 906.8 million in June, data from the country's three telecom operators showed.
China Mobile , the country's largest mobile carrier, said its total mobile subscribers in June increased to 616.79 million, including 35.03 million 3G subscribers.
China Unicom , the country's No. 2 mobile carrier, said its total mobile subscribers rose to 181.61 million for the month, including 23.95 million 3G subscribers.
Mobile subscribers at China Telecom , the smallest of the three telecommunications operators, increased to 108.37 million, including 21.54 million for 3G subscribers.
(Reporting by Christina Lo; Editing by Vinu Pilakkott)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- Captain of stricken Korean ferry may not have been on bridge - investigator |
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial for assault