China's total mobile subscribers rise to 906.8 mln in June
HONG KONG, July 20 (Reuters) - China, the world's largest mobile phone market, saw a 1.2 percent monthly increase in total number of mobile subscribers to 906.8 million in June, data from the country's three telecom operators showed.
China Mobile , the country's largest mobile carrier, said its total mobile subscribers in June increased to 616.79 million, including 35.03 million 3G subscribers.
China Unicom , the country's No. 2 mobile carrier, said its total mobile subscribers rose to 181.61 million for the month, including 23.95 million 3G subscribers.
Mobile subscribers at China Telecom , the smallest of the three telecommunications operators, increased to 108.37 million, including 21.54 million for 3G subscribers.
(Reporting by Christina Lo; Editing by Vinu Pilakkott)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years |
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt |
- 'Complacent' NATO unprepared for Russian threat - MPs