G7 finmins "very likely" to hold talks Sunday-UK source
LONDON (Reuters) - The finance ministers of the G7 major powers are "very likely" to hold a conference call later on Sunday to discuss turmoil in the financial markets, a Treasury source said.
"It's very likely a finance ministers' call is going to take place later tonight," the source told Reuters, saying it was expected to occur at 10:00 p.m. before the markets in Asia opened.
The source had no details immediately on what the substance of the talks would be.
(Reporting by Michael Holden)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists