G7 finmins "very likely" to hold talks Sunday-UK source
LONDON (Reuters) - The finance ministers of the G7 major powers are "very likely" to hold a conference call later on Sunday to discuss turmoil in the financial markets, a Treasury source said.
"It's very likely a finance ministers' call is going to take place later tonight," the source told Reuters, saying it was expected to occur at 10:00 p.m. before the markets in Asia opened.
The source had no details immediately on what the substance of the talks would be.
(Reporting by Michael Holden)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours
- MPs criticise UK arms sales to Russia as Cameron pledges no new exports
- Analysis - Argentine default in balance as government refuses to capitulate