Fox sees no NATO intervention in Syria
LONDON (Reuters) - Defence Secretary Liam Fox said on Tuesday that events in Syria were "shocking and appalling" but said there were no plans for NATO intervention there.
Speaking at an arms fair in London, Fox was responding to a question from a reporter about whether NATO might seek to replicate its Libya mission in Syria.
(Reporting by Keith Weir)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll
- Silent Europe aghast at possible breakup of Britain
- Russia, Egypt seal preliminary arms deal worth $3.5 billion - agency