Fox sees no NATO intervention in Syria
LONDON (Reuters) - Defence Secretary Liam Fox said on Tuesday that events in Syria were "shocking and appalling" but said there were no plans for NATO intervention there.
Speaking at an arms fair in London, Fox was responding to a question from a reporter about whether NATO might seek to replicate its Libya mission in Syria.
(Reporting by Keith Weir)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- Embarrassed Williams suffers humbling defeat
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |