Fox sees no NATO intervention in Syria
LONDON (Reuters) - Defence Secretary Liam Fox said on Tuesday that events in Syria were "shocking and appalling" but said there were no plans for NATO intervention there.
Speaking at an arms fair in London, Fox was responding to a question from a reporter about whether NATO might seek to replicate its Libya mission in Syria.
(Reporting by Keith Weir)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official