Fox sees no NATO intervention in Syria
LONDON (Reuters) - Defence Secretary Liam Fox said on Tuesday that events in Syria were "shocking and appalling" but said there were no plans for NATO intervention there.
Speaking at an arms fair in London, Fox was responding to a question from a reporter about whether NATO might seek to replicate its Libya mission in Syria.
(Reporting by Keith Weir)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |