Fox sees no NATO intervention in Syria
LONDON (Reuters) - Defence Secretary Liam Fox said on Tuesday that events in Syria were "shocking and appalling" but said there were no plans for NATO intervention there.
Speaking at an arms fair in London, Fox was responding to a question from a reporter about whether NATO might seek to replicate its Libya mission in Syria.
(Reporting by Keith Weir)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Bank of England splits over rate hike for first time in three years
- Look, no hands! Test driving a Google car
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |