Algeria FM says recognises Libya's NTC - Arabiya TV
Sept 22 (Reuters) - ALGIERS, Sept 22
Sept 22 (Reuters) - ALGIERS, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Algiers recognises Libya's interim rulers as the legitimate representative of the Libyan people, al Arabiya television quoted the Algerian foreign minister as saying on Thursday.
The report followed an Algerian foreign ministry statement which said it was ready to work closely with Libya's National Transitional Council (NTC). The move is aimed at ending the strained relations between the two neighbours since Muammar Gaddafi was forced from power.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally