Russia's OGK-2, OGK-6 to complete merger as of Nov 1
MOSCOW Oct 3 (Reuters) - Russian electricity generators OGK-2 and OGK-6 will be a merged company as of Nov. 1 having had the tie-up approved by Russia's anti-monopoly watchdog, OGK-2 said on Monday.
The two companies, both controlled by Gazprom , are being combined as part of the state-owned gas giant's plans to consolidate its various power assets. (Reporting By John Bowker; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |