PBF reports Delaware City refinery flare compressor snag
Nov 17 (Reuters) - PBF Energy (PBF.N) reported on Thursday a flare compressor upset led to a release of sulfur dioxide (SO2) at its 182,200 barrel-per-day (bpd) refinery in Delaware City, Delaware, according to a notice filed with Delaware pollution regulators.
The filing said the release was ongoing and the company was correcting the problem.
PBF bought the refinery, which processes heavy crude oil, from Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N) last year and began restarting it in May this year. (For refinery outages in the Reuters Oil Fundamentals Database see here or go to <OFD/INFO>) (Reporting by Naveen Arul in Bangalore; Editing by David Gregorio)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco scraps profit outlook as accounting black hole deepens
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |