Western journalist killed in Syria's Homs - group
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A Western journalist was killed on Wednesday and another wounded as they visited Syria's Homs city, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
Rami Abdulrahman of the British-based group said the journalists were near the Akrama neighbourhood of Homs. Activists in the city said the journalists were hit by grenades or rocket fire, he said.
(Reporting Mariam Karouny)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |