Western journalist killed in Syria's Homs - group
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A Western journalist was killed on Wednesday and another wounded as they visited Syria's Homs city, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
Rami Abdulrahman of the British-based group said the journalists were near the Akrama neighbourhood of Homs. Activists in the city said the journalists were hit by grenades or rocket fire, he said.
(Reporting Mariam Karouny)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin