CCB says appoints Wang Hongzhang as chairman
HONG KONG Jan 16 (Reuters) - China Construction Bank Corp, China's No.4 lender, said on Monday that it has appointed Wang Hongzhang as chairman of the board.
Wang, formerly chief disciplinary officer at the central bank, replaced the lender's former chairman Guo Shuqing who was recently appointed as the head of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, the country's top securities watchdog.
(Reporting by Alison Leung. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests