CCB says appoints Wang Hongzhang as chairman
HONG KONG Jan 16 (Reuters) - China Construction Bank Corp, China's No.4 lender, said on Monday that it has appointed Wang Hongzhang as chairman of the board.
Wang, formerly chief disciplinary officer at the central bank, replaced the lender's former chairman Guo Shuqing who was recently appointed as the head of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, the country's top securities watchdog.
(Reporting by Alison Leung. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- As Russian arms flow to Ukraine, more U.S. sanctions expected
- FIFA committed to 2018 World Cup in Russia
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |