CCB says appoints Wang Hongzhang as chairman
HONG KONG Jan 16 (Reuters) - China Construction Bank Corp, China's No.4 lender, said on Monday that it has appointed Wang Hongzhang as chairman of the board.
Wang, formerly chief disciplinary officer at the central bank, replaced the lender's former chairman Guo Shuqing who was recently appointed as the head of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, the country's top securities watchdog.
(Reporting by Alison Leung. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- Gasquet to face Federer in Davis Cup singles