CCB says appoints Wang Hongzhang as chairman
HONG KONG Jan 16 (Reuters) - China Construction Bank Corp, China's No.4 lender, said on Monday that it has appointed Wang Hongzhang as chairman of the board.
Wang, formerly chief disciplinary officer at the central bank, replaced the lender's former chairman Guo Shuqing who was recently appointed as the head of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, the country's top securities watchdog.
(Reporting by Alison Leung. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry - coastguard |