RBS bonuses to be far lower than last year - government
LONDON (Reuters) - Bonuses paid to senior executives at majority state-owned Royal Bank of Scotland will be far lower this year than last, British Treasury minister Danny Alexander said on Tuesday.
"We are certainly looking very hard at the remuneration proposals this year and I can assure him that bonuses will be far, far lower than they were last year," Alexander told parliament, referring to proposed bonuses for senior executives at RBS.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown