RBS bonuses to be far lower than last year - government
LONDON (Reuters) - Bonuses paid to senior executives at majority state-owned Royal Bank of Scotland will be far lower this year than last, British Treasury minister Danny Alexander said on Tuesday.
"We are certainly looking very hard at the remuneration proposals this year and I can assure him that bonuses will be far, far lower than they were last year," Alexander told parliament, referring to proposed bonuses for senior executives at RBS.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Heritage Classic scores
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- West African Ebola outbreak caused by new strain of disease: study