RBS bonuses to be far lower than last year - government
LONDON (Reuters) - Bonuses paid to senior executives at majority state-owned Royal Bank of Scotland will be far lower this year than last, British Treasury minister Danny Alexander said on Tuesday.
"We are certainly looking very hard at the remuneration proposals this year and I can assure him that bonuses will be far, far lower than they were last year," Alexander told parliament, referring to proposed bonuses for senior executives at RBS.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- NATO, Swedish fighters scrambled to intercept Russian plane
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results