RBS bonuses to be far lower than last year - government
LONDON (Reuters) - Bonuses paid to senior executives at majority state-owned Royal Bank of Scotland will be far lower this year than last, British Treasury minister Danny Alexander said on Tuesday.
"We are certainly looking very hard at the remuneration proposals this year and I can assure him that bonuses will be far, far lower than they were last year," Alexander told parliament, referring to proposed bonuses for senior executives at RBS.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- American detained in North Korea gets job back with Ohio city
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- North Korea to deepen probe into Japanese abductees - Japan's Abe
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |