RBS bonuses to be far lower than last year - government
LONDON (Reuters) - Bonuses paid to senior executives at majority state-owned Royal Bank of Scotland will be far lower this year than last, British Treasury minister Danny Alexander said on Tuesday.
"We are certainly looking very hard at the remuneration proposals this year and I can assure him that bonuses will be far, far lower than they were last year," Alexander told parliament, referring to proposed bonuses for senior executives at RBS.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- UK retail sales growth falls to eight-month low, public finances weak
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |