RBS bonuses to be far lower than last year - government
LONDON (Reuters) - Bonuses paid to senior executives at majority state-owned Royal Bank of Scotland will be far lower this year than last, British Treasury minister Danny Alexander said on Tuesday.
"We are certainly looking very hard at the remuneration proposals this year and I can assure him that bonuses will be far, far lower than they were last year," Alexander told parliament, referring to proposed bonuses for senior executives at RBS.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform
- Obama's immigration plan offers some relief, risk for tech sector
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Exclusive - U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- UKIP set to win second UK parliament seat in blow to Cameron