RBS bonuses to be far lower than last year - government
LONDON (Reuters) - Bonuses paid to senior executives at majority state-owned Royal Bank of Scotland will be far lower this year than last, British Treasury minister Danny Alexander said on Tuesday.
"We are certainly looking very hard at the remuneration proposals this year and I can assure him that bonuses will be far, far lower than they were last year," Alexander told parliament, referring to proposed bonuses for senior executives at RBS.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |