Nintendo to launch Wii successor in key markets for year-end
OSAKA, Japan (Reuters) - Nintendo will launch a successor to its Wii game console in the U.S. and other key markets in time for the crucial year-end shopping season later this year, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata told reporters on Thursday.
He said the WiiU would be launched in the United States, Europe, Australia and Japan for the year-end season.
(Reporting by Yoshiyuki Osada; Writing by Edmund Klamann; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- UK says scrambles jets to see off Russian planes near Scotland