Nintendo to launch Wii successor in key markets for year-end
OSAKA, Japan (Reuters) - Nintendo will launch a successor to its Wii game console in the U.S. and other key markets in time for the crucial year-end shopping season later this year, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata told reporters on Thursday.
He said the WiiU would be launched in the United States, Europe, Australia and Japan for the year-end season.
(Reporting by Yoshiyuki Osada; Writing by Edmund Klamann; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |