Nintendo to launch Wii successor in key markets for year-end
OSAKA, Japan (Reuters) - Nintendo will launch a successor to its Wii game console in the U.S. and other key markets in time for the crucial year-end shopping season later this year, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata told reporters on Thursday.
He said the WiiU would be launched in the United States, Europe, Australia and Japan for the year-end season.
(Reporting by Yoshiyuki Osada; Writing by Edmund Klamann; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study
- Exclusive - Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source