Ghana's SIC says net profit for 2011 slips 2.7 pct
ACCRA Feb 1 (Reuters) - Ghana's State Insurance Company said on Wednesday that its net profit for the 12 months to December 2011 fell 2.7 percent to 5.867 million cedis ($3.5 million) from 6.028 million in 2010.
SIC's net premium income rose to 61.516 million cedis, up 30 percent from 47.180 million cedis a year ago, while basic earnings per share was down to 0.0300 cedis from 0.0308 cedis.
($1 = 1.67 cedis) (Reporting by Christian Akorlie; Writing by Bate Felix)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |