Ghana's SIC says net profit for 2011 slips 2.7 pct
ACCRA Feb 1 (Reuters) - Ghana's State Insurance Company said on Wednesday that its net profit for the 12 months to December 2011 fell 2.7 percent to 5.867 million cedis ($3.5 million) from 6.028 million in 2010.
SIC's net premium income rose to 61.516 million cedis, up 30 percent from 47.180 million cedis a year ago, while basic earnings per share was down to 0.0300 cedis from 0.0308 cedis.
($1 = 1.67 cedis) (Reporting by Christian Akorlie; Writing by Bate Felix)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- As Ukraine crisis deepens, Russia's neighbours boost defences
- UPDATE 2-White House plays down speedy role for U.S. natural gas in Ukraine