Three people arrested in UK insider dealing probe
LONDON (Reuters) - Three people have been arrested and are being held in custody in relation to an insider-dealing investigation, the Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulator said on Thursday.
"The Financial Services Authority, with the assistance of Cheshire and Lancashire Constabularies, has this morning executed three search warrants at premises in Northwich and Rossendale," the FSA said in a statement.
"Three individuals, two men aged 43 and 42 and a woman aged 35, have been arrested and are currently in custody to be questioned in connection with an investigation in to insider dealing," it added. The FSA did not name the individuals.
It added that the arrests were not linked to any other ongoing insider dealing investigation.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |