- Veteran bands Motorhead, Black Sabbath top Metal Hammer Golden Gods
- Analysis - French EU-wariness complicates life for Hollande
- BoE, still divided, flags market impact of Fed uncertainty
- Vodafone may trump Liberty with $10 billion cash bid for Kabel - sources
- Golfing in Iceland's midnight sun - lava beds, angry birds, winds
Cameron meets Goldman Sachs, other CEOs in NY
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Prime Minister David Cameron on Thursday discussed financial regulation and the global economic situation with senior American financiers in New York, including Goldman Sachs boss Lloyd Blankfein.
During a lunch at the New York Stock Exchange as part of a three-day trip to the United States, Cameron met Morgan Stanley's James Gorman, BlackRock's Larry Fink, George Soros and other leading figures from the world of finance.
Cameron's office issued a list of attendees but gave no further details of the content of the meeting.
(Reporting by Matt Falloon; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this