Citgo Corpus Christi refinery report leak -agency
HOUSTON Mar 23 (Reuters) - Citgo Petroleum Corp's PDVSAC.UL 163,000-barrel-per-day Corpus Christi, Texas, refinery reported a process leak that triggered an alarm in the refinery's East Plant on Friday, according to a notice filed with Corpus Christi Local Emergency Planning- Committee.
Similar notices filed earlier this month have indicated releases from the refinery's hydrofluoric acid alkylation unit, which was shut between March 6 and 12 following a March 5 release that forced nearby residents to remain indoors and has triggered investigations of process safety management at the refinery by two federal agencies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise budget
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day