Citgo Corpus Christi refinery report leak -agency
HOUSTON Mar 23 (Reuters) - Citgo Petroleum Corp's PDVSAC.UL 163,000-barrel-per-day Corpus Christi, Texas, refinery reported a process leak that triggered an alarm in the refinery's East Plant on Friday, according to a notice filed with Corpus Christi Local Emergency Planning- Committee.
Similar notices filed earlier this month have indicated releases from the refinery's hydrofluoric acid alkylation unit, which was shut between March 6 and 12 following a March 5 release that forced nearby residents to remain indoors and has triggered investigations of process safety management at the refinery by two federal agencies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine