Citgo Corpus Christi refinery report leak -agency
HOUSTON Mar 23 (Reuters) - Citgo Petroleum Corp's PDVSAC.UL 163,000-barrel-per-day Corpus Christi, Texas, refinery reported a process leak that triggered an alarm in the refinery's East Plant on Friday, according to a notice filed with Corpus Christi Local Emergency Planning- Committee.
Similar notices filed earlier this month have indicated releases from the refinery's hydrofluoric acid alkylation unit, which was shut between March 6 and 12 following a March 5 release that forced nearby residents to remain indoors and has triggered investigations of process safety management at the refinery by two federal agencies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- UK's Lloyds says case strengthened for re-starting dividends
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying