Citgo Corpus Christi refinery report leak -agency
HOUSTON Mar 23 (Reuters) - Citgo Petroleum Corp's PDVSAC.UL 163,000-barrel-per-day Corpus Christi, Texas, refinery reported a process leak that triggered an alarm in the refinery's East Plant on Friday, according to a notice filed with Corpus Christi Local Emergency Planning- Committee.
Similar notices filed earlier this month have indicated releases from the refinery's hydrofluoric acid alkylation unit, which was shut between March 6 and 12 following a March 5 release that forced nearby residents to remain indoors and has triggered investigations of process safety management at the refinery by two federal agencies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'