- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- British Supreme Court ruling threatens Western sanctions against Iran
- Britain to start sale of Lloyds soon, review RBS split |
- US STOCKS-Wall St drops after Bernanke hints at slowing stimulus
- Italian designers Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
Armenian c.bank keeps refinancing rate at 8.0 pct
YEREVAN, April 10 |
YEREVAN, April 10 (Reuters) - Armenia's central bank kept its key refinancing rate unchanged at 8.0 percent on Tuesday after data showed annual inflation remained within the government's target for the year.
Consumer prices rose 0.1 percent last month after a decline month-on-month of 0.9 percent in February.
The annual inflation rate stood at 2.2 percent in March, the central bank said, below 3.0 percent recorded in February and within the government's target range of 2.5 percent to 5.5 percent. (Reporting by Hasmik Mkrtchyan; writing by Margarita Antidze in Tbilisi; editing by Andrey Ostroukh)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this