Turkish treasury signed loan deals of $554 mln with Islamic Development Bank
ISTANBUL, April 10
ISTANBUL, April 10 (Reuters) - The Turkish Treasury said on Tuesday it had secured three loan agreements worth $554 million with the Islamic Development Bank on April 4.
The loans will be used for the financing of construction projects, the treasury said in the statement published on ites web site.
(Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Man United act to halt slide as power shifts back to Liverpool
- Ukraine government says resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Australia vows to keep searching to solve missing Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China