Turkish treasury signed loan deals of $554 mln with Islamic Development Bank
ISTANBUL, April 10
ISTANBUL, April 10 (Reuters) - The Turkish Treasury said on Tuesday it had secured three loan agreements worth $554 million with the Islamic Development Bank on April 4.
The loans will be used for the financing of construction projects, the treasury said in the statement published on ites web site.
(Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel says its troops kill Hamas men accused of slaying teens |
- Tesco parachutes in new finance boss to fix accounting scandal
- AstraZeneca, Shire dive as U.S. tax move punctures deal hopes