Turkish treasury signed loan deals of $554 mln with Islamic Development Bank
ISTANBUL, April 10
ISTANBUL, April 10 (Reuters) - The Turkish Treasury said on Tuesday it had secured three loan agreements worth $554 million with the Islamic Development Bank on April 4.
The loans will be used for the financing of construction projects, the treasury said in the statement published on ites web site.
(Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- Subdued investment banking hits Barclays profits |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- African girls to sue British Airways over alleged abuse by pilot
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |