Turkish treasury signed loan deals of $554 mln with Islamic Development Bank
ISTANBUL, April 10
ISTANBUL, April 10 (Reuters) - The Turkish Treasury said on Tuesday it had secured three loan agreements worth $554 million with the Islamic Development Bank on April 4.
The loans will be used for the financing of construction projects, the treasury said in the statement published on ites web site.
(Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion
- Ex-Kaupthing bankers convicted of abuses related to Qatari investment
- Wenger frustrated at Arsenal's failure to seal top spot
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |