Shell, BP win six-month Russian naphtha tender
LONDON (Reuters) - Shell and BP have been awarded a six-month supply tender from the Russian port of Tuapse at premiums to regional quotes, several traders said on Monday.
According to one source, the deal was sealed at premiums of $4 (2.52 pounds) a tonne over mean Mediterranean quotes, calculated as the mean between fob and cif prices.
"That's a strong number," said another naphtha trader who operates in the region.
Each company was awarded three cargoes per month between May and October, a third naphtha trader said.
(Reporting by Jessica Donati)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |