Shell, BP win six-month Russian naphtha tender
LONDON (Reuters) - Shell and BP have been awarded a six-month supply tender from the Russian port of Tuapse at premiums to regional quotes, several traders said on Monday.
According to one source, the deal was sealed at premiums of $4 (2.52 pounds) a tonne over mean Mediterranean quotes, calculated as the mean between fob and cif prices.
"That's a strong number," said another naphtha trader who operates in the region.
Each company was awarded three cargoes per month between May and October, a third naphtha trader said.
(Reporting by Jessica Donati)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scottish opponents of independence slightly ahead: polls |
- As many as 700 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- Analysis - Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- Gerrard lights up Anfield with last-gasp Liverpool winner
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote