Shell, BP win six-month Russian naphtha tender
LONDON (Reuters) - Shell and BP have been awarded a six-month supply tender from the Russian port of Tuapse at premiums to regional quotes, several traders said on Monday.
According to one source, the deal was sealed at premiums of $4 (2.52 pounds) a tonne over mean Mediterranean quotes, calculated as the mean between fob and cif prices.
"That's a strong number," said another naphtha trader who operates in the region.
Each company was awarded three cargoes per month between May and October, a third naphtha trader said.
(Reporting by Jessica Donati)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |