Shell, BP win six-month Russian naphtha tender
LONDON (Reuters) - Shell and BP have been awarded a six-month supply tender from the Russian port of Tuapse at premiums to regional quotes, several traders said on Monday.
According to one source, the deal was sealed at premiums of $4 (2.52 pounds) a tonne over mean Mediterranean quotes, calculated as the mean between fob and cif prices.
"That's a strong number," said another naphtha trader who operates in the region.
Each company was awarded three cargoes per month between May and October, a third naphtha trader said.
(Reporting by Jessica Donati)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |