Aquascutum facing administration - FT
LONDON (Reuters) - British luxury fashion label Aquascutum is facing looming administration this week, the Financial Times said on Tuesday.
The newspaper cites two people familiar with the company's plans as saying it could go into administration as early as Tuesday.
Aquascutum was not available for immediate comment on the FT story.
Administration would put 250 jobs at risk and could lead to the collapse of the British clothing brand, the paper said.
Harold Tillman, a fashion entrepreneur, has been battling to save the luxury raincoat maker he acquired in September 2009, the FT said.
(Reporting by Stephen Mangan; Editing by Eric Meijer.)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- UK retail sales growth falls to eight-month low, public finances weak
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |