Russia's HMS Group 2011 profit more than doubles
MOSCOW, April 25
MOSCOW, April 25 (Reuters) - Russian pumps manufacturer HMS Group posted on Wednesday a 3.4 billion rouble ($115.85 million) net profit for 2011, an increase of 114 percent from 2010.
The company, which raised around $360 million in a London IPO in February 2011, said last year's revenues rose 19 percent to 27.5 billion roubles.
Net debt grew 11.7 percent to 4.8 billion roubles. ($1 = 29.3487 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 1-Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |