Russia's HMS Group 2011 profit more than doubles
MOSCOW, April 25
MOSCOW, April 25 (Reuters) - Russian pumps manufacturer HMS Group posted on Wednesday a 3.4 billion rouble ($115.85 million) net profit for 2011, an increase of 114 percent from 2010.
The company, which raised around $360 million in a London IPO in February 2011, said last year's revenues rose 19 percent to 27.5 billion roubles.
Net debt grew 11.7 percent to 4.8 billion roubles. ($1 = 29.3487 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- Subdued investment banking hits Barclays profits |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- African girls to sue British Airways over alleged abuse by pilot
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |