Russia's HMS Group 2011 profit more than doubles
MOSCOW, April 25
MOSCOW, April 25 (Reuters) - Russian pumps manufacturer HMS Group posted on Wednesday a 3.4 billion rouble ($115.85 million) net profit for 2011, an increase of 114 percent from 2010.
The company, which raised around $360 million in a London IPO in February 2011, said last year's revenues rose 19 percent to 27.5 billion roubles.
Net debt grew 11.7 percent to 4.8 billion roubles. ($1 = 29.3487 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally