Second bomb hits Nigeria newspaper offices - sources
KADUNA, Nigeria (Reuters) - The office of Nigeria's This Day newspaper in the northern city of Kaduna was bombed on Thursday, security sources said, the same day a bomber killed at least three people in the paper's building in the capital Abuja.
The Red Cross confirmed it had found three dead bodies at the bomb sight in Abuja, but it wasn't clear if anyone had been killed in the Kaduna bomb.
(Reporting by Joe Brock)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- St James's Place outperforms as FTSE stages late rally
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Labour faces collapse in support in Scotland - poll
- Barclays sets aside 500 million pounds for FX fines as profits rise |