Second bomb hits Nigeria newspaper offices - sources
KADUNA, Nigeria (Reuters) - The office of Nigeria's This Day newspaper in the northern city of Kaduna was bombed on Thursday, security sources said, the same day a bomber killed at least three people in the paper's building in the capital Abuja.
The Red Cross confirmed it had found three dead bodies at the bomb sight in Abuja, but it wasn't clear if anyone had been killed in the Kaduna bomb.
(Reporting by Joe Brock)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Look, no hands! Test driving a Google car
- Malaysia declares Aug 22 national day of mourning for MH17 victims