Second bomb hits Nigeria newspaper offices - sources
KADUNA, Nigeria (Reuters) - The office of Nigeria's This Day newspaper in the northern city of Kaduna was bombed on Thursday, security sources said, the same day a bomber killed at least three people in the paper's building in the capital Abuja.
The Red Cross confirmed it had found three dead bodies at the bomb sight in Abuja, but it wasn't clear if anyone had been killed in the Kaduna bomb.
(Reporting by Joe Brock)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- Somali Islamists execute 28 non-Muslims on Kenyan bus |
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve