Second bomb hits Nigeria newspaper offices - sources
KADUNA, Nigeria (Reuters) - The office of Nigeria's This Day newspaper in the northern city of Kaduna was bombed on Thursday, security sources said, the same day a bomber killed at least three people in the paper's building in the capital Abuja.
The Red Cross confirmed it had found three dead bodies at the bomb sight in Abuja, but it wasn't clear if anyone had been killed in the Kaduna bomb.
(Reporting by Joe Brock)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes - coastguard
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armoured vehicles |
- Battle over Scottish independence slightly tightens in new poll
- Unemployment plunges to five-year low, pay grows
- Tesco to step up price cuts as CEO defies pressure to quit |