RPT-Rugby-Cipriani leaves Melbourne Rebels - report
(adds dropped word in first par)
April 30 (Reuters) - Former England flyhalf Danny Cipriani has left the Melbourne Rebels Super Rugby team, local media reported on Monday.
The Rebels were not immediately able to confirm the departure of the 24-year-old, who was on a two-year deal with the club which was set to expire this year.
(Reporting by Ian Ransom; Editing by John O'Brien)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- Tour de France organisers unveil sparkling 2015 route