RPT-Rugby-Cipriani leaves Melbourne Rebels - report
(adds dropped word in first par)
April 30 (Reuters) - Former England flyhalf Danny Cipriani has left the Melbourne Rebels Super Rugby team, local media reported on Monday.
The Rebels were not immediately able to confirm the departure of the 24-year-old, who was on a two-year deal with the club which was set to expire this year.
(Reporting by Ian Ransom; Editing by John O'Brien)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |