RPT-Rugby-Cipriani leaves Melbourne Rebels - report
(adds dropped word in first par)
April 30 (Reuters) - Former England flyhalf Danny Cipriani has left the Melbourne Rebels Super Rugby team, local media reported on Monday.
The Rebels were not immediately able to confirm the departure of the 24-year-old, who was on a two-year deal with the club which was set to expire this year.
(Reporting by Ian Ransom; Editing by John O'Brien)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Germany's Merkel says wants to find 'path to peace' over Ukraine crisis |
- Suicide attacks kill at least 17 in Iraq after mosque shooting
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky, Syria activist says