RPT-Rugby-Cipriani leaves Melbourne Rebels - report
(adds dropped word in first par)
April 30 (Reuters) - Former England flyhalf Danny Cipriani has left the Melbourne Rebels Super Rugby team, local media reported on Monday.
The Rebels were not immediately able to confirm the departure of the 24-year-old, who was on a two-year deal with the club which was set to expire this year.
(Reporting by Ian Ransom; Editing by John O'Brien)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Zimbabwe prove potential with shock win over Australia
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine