RPT-Rugby-Cipriani leaves Melbourne Rebels - report
(adds dropped word in first par)
April 30 (Reuters) - Former England flyhalf Danny Cipriani has left the Melbourne Rebels Super Rugby team, local media reported on Monday.
The Rebels were not immediately able to confirm the departure of the 24-year-old, who was on a two-year deal with the club which was set to expire this year.
(Reporting by Ian Ransom; Editing by John O'Brien)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco cuts outlook after finding accounting error
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Nationalists push for Irish unity vote after 'inspiring' Scottish referendum
- Nonplussed Lampard rewrites his Chelsea story with City goal
- China shooters disqualified, reinstated, set world record