Motorcycling-Stoner wins first Portugal Grand Prix
LISBON May 6 (Reuters) - Australian world champion Casey Stoner won his first Portugal MotoGP Grand Prix after fending off Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo in Estoril on Sunday.
Honda's Stoner, who won the Jerez Grand Prix last weekend, dominated the race after starting in pole position. Last year's Estoril winner Dani Pedrosa of Spain finished third. (Reporting By Daniel Alvarenga; Editing by John Mehaffey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife edge |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll