- Veteran bands Motorhead, Black Sabbath top Metal Hammer Golden Gods
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- 'Standing man' inspires silent protests in Turkey |
- Golfing in Iceland's midnight sun - lava beds, angry birds, winds
- Brazil protests pose challenge for World Cup organisers
BofA CEO "comfortable" with bank's investments
May 21 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp is "very comfortable" with the composition of its corporate investment portfolio, which is invested mostly in government-guaranteed mortgage bonds and U.S. Treasury bonds, Chief Executive Officer Brian Moynihan said at an investor conference on Monday.
Moynihan was asked about the bank's investments following JPMorgan Chase & Co's disclosure this month that it lost $2 billion or more on a trading strategy in its Corporate Investment Office. Bank of America buys insurance-like protection on some loans to large companies, but doesn't make broader hedging bets at the corporate level, he said. (Reporting By Rick Rothacker in Charlotte, North Carolina; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this