JPMorgan board to shake up risk committee -WSJ
May 25 (Reuters) - The board of JPMorgan Chase & Co is expected to make changes to its risk-policy committee after the bank's trading losses of more than $2 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing anonymous sources.
The board is expected to add either Timothy Flynn or James Bell to the committee, the Journal said. Flynn and Bell have backgrounds in risk and finance, the report said.
It was not clear whether any of the current members of the committee would leave it, the Journal said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- As Ukraine crisis deepens, Russia's neighbours boost defences
- UPDATE 2-White House plays down speedy role for U.S. natural gas in Ukraine