TEXT-S&PBulletin: rating and outlook on G4S plc unchanged
(The following statement was released by the ratings agency)
June 6 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its long- and short-term corporate credit ratings and outlook on U.K.-based security services provider G4S PLC (BBB/Stable/A-2) are unchanged.
Standard & Poor's has become aware of information in the market indicating our rating on G4S has changed. We confirm that we have not taken any rating action since our last publication on G4S on April 24, 2012. For further information on our rating on G4S, refer to our full analysis report titled "G4S PlC" published April 24, 2012, on RatingsDirect on the Global Credit Portal.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- Insight - Scotland's Salmond talks independence, but plays politics
- High-profile British rail union leader Bob Crow dies
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study