Hyundai E&C wins $1.35 billion refinery project in Venezuela
SEOUL (Reuters) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction (000720.KS) said on Thursday it was a winning bidder for a project valued at around 1.58 trillion won ($1.35 billion) to expand and improve refinery facilities in Venezuela.
The South Korean builder said it will take 42 months to complete the project for PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by John Mair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |