Hyundai E&C wins $1.35 billion refinery project in Venezuela
SEOUL (Reuters) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction (000720.KS) said on Thursday it was a winning bidder for a project valued at around 1.58 trillion won ($1.35 billion) to expand and improve refinery facilities in Venezuela.
The South Korean builder said it will take 42 months to complete the project for PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by John Mair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally