Hyundai E&C wins $1.35 billion refinery project in Venezuela
SEOUL (Reuters) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction (000720.KS) said on Thursday it was a winning bidder for a project valued at around 1.58 trillion won ($1.35 billion) to expand and improve refinery facilities in Venezuela.
The South Korean builder said it will take 42 months to complete the project for PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by John Mair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |