Hyundai E&C wins $1.35 billion refinery project in Venezuela
SEOUL (Reuters) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction (000720.KS) said on Thursday it was a winning bidder for a project valued at around 1.58 trillion won ($1.35 billion) to expand and improve refinery facilities in Venezuela.
The South Korean builder said it will take 42 months to complete the project for PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by John Mair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- UK's Lloyds says case strengthened for re-starting dividends
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying