Hyundai E&C wins $1.35 billion refinery project in Venezuela
SEOUL (Reuters) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction (000720.KS) said on Thursday it was a winning bidder for a project valued at around 1.58 trillion won ($1.35 billion) to expand and improve refinery facilities in Venezuela.
The South Korean builder said it will take 42 months to complete the project for PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by John Mair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Australia Union wanted to rip up Beale contract - chairman
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |