- Veteran bands Motorhead, Black Sabbath top Metal Hammer Golden Gods
- Analysis - French EU-wariness complicates life for Hollande
- Vodafone may trump Liberty with $10 billion cash bid for Kabel - sources
- BoE, still divided, flags market impact of Fed uncertainty
- Golfing in Iceland's midnight sun - lava beds, angry birds, winds
UK's Teesside gas plant fixes July maintenance
LONDON (Reuters) - The Teesside PX Gas Processing Plant in northeast England will start a 25-day maintenance outage from July 1, it said in a market note.
The terminal, which has the capability to process up to 6 percent of UK gas demand, announced a further seven days of maintenance from June 1 in 2013.
The plant processes gas from the UK Central North Sea for a number of oil and gas majors and is preparing to process gas from the RWE Dea's Breagh development in the Southern North Sea in the second half of 2012, according to its website.
(Reporting by Oleg Vukmanovic; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this