- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- Britain to start sale of Lloyds soon, review RBS split |
- British Supreme Court ruling threatens Western sanctions against Iran
- US STOCKS-Wall St drops after Bernanke hints at slowing stimulus
- Sao Paulo, Rio revoke transport fare hikes as protests continue |
BRIEF-Moody's concludes review of four Diversified Payment Right programs sponsored by Brazilian banks
June 29 |
June 29 (Reuters) - Moody's concludes review of four Diversified Payment Right programs sponsored by Brazilian banks.
Moody's Investors Service concluded today the review of twelve notes issued by four separate Diversified Payment Rights programs (DPRs) sponsored by four Brazilian banking groups. The ratings had been placed on review for possible downgrade on March 1, 2012. Moody's downgraded ratings of ten notes and affirmed ratings of two notes.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this