Sony unit to buy U.S. game firm Gaikai for $380 million
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Computer Entertainment said on Monday it would buy all shares in California-based gaming firm Gaikai Inc for about $380 million as loss-making Sony Corp (6758.T) seeks to strengthen its online content.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Russian forces strengthening positions in Ukraine - Kiev military