DE Master Blenders investor JAB may increase stake
AMSTERDAM, July 3
AMSTERDAM, July 3 (Reuters) - Investor group JAB might increase its stake in Dutch coffee and tea company DE Master Blenders 1753 further after obtaining a stake of 12.19, JAB said on Tuesday.
When asked if JAB could increase its stake further, JAB spokeswoman Elke Neujahr said: "This may happen but we will always stay at a minority stake."
A regulatory filing at Dutch market regulator AFM showed JAB affiliates had obtained a stake in DE last week, sending up DE shares as much as 15 percent on Tuesday. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; editing by Anthony Deutsch)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |