DE Master Blenders investor JAB may increase stake
AMSTERDAM, July 3
AMSTERDAM, July 3 (Reuters) - Investor group JAB might increase its stake in Dutch coffee and tea company DE Master Blenders 1753 further after obtaining a stake of 12.19, JAB said on Tuesday.
When asked if JAB could increase its stake further, JAB spokeswoman Elke Neujahr said: "This may happen but we will always stay at a minority stake."
A regulatory filing at Dutch market regulator AFM showed JAB affiliates had obtained a stake in DE last week, sending up DE shares as much as 15 percent on Tuesday. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; editing by Anthony Deutsch)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |