DE Master Blenders investor JAB may increase stake
AMSTERDAM, July 3
AMSTERDAM, July 3 (Reuters) - Investor group JAB might increase its stake in Dutch coffee and tea company DE Master Blenders 1753 further after obtaining a stake of 12.19, JAB said on Tuesday.
When asked if JAB could increase its stake further, JAB spokeswoman Elke Neujahr said: "This may happen but we will always stay at a minority stake."
A regulatory filing at Dutch market regulator AFM showed JAB affiliates had obtained a stake in DE last week, sending up DE shares as much as 15 percent on Tuesday. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; editing by Anthony Deutsch)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Man charged with attacking British MP on London street
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists