Audi vehicle sales in China up 20 pct in June
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium carmaker Audi (VOWG_p.DE) said it sold 20.4 percent more cars in China in June than a year ago.
That rate of growth represents a slowdown from the 44.2 percent rise seen in May, however.
For the first six months of 2012, Audi sold 193,871 cars in China, a rise of 37.8 percent.
Audi said that made it the most popular premium brand in China, and added it wished to continue to grow at double-digit rate in 2012.
(Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |