Audi vehicle sales in China up 20 pct in June
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium carmaker Audi (VOWG_p.DE) said it sold 20.4 percent more cars in China in June than a year ago.
That rate of growth represents a slowdown from the 44.2 percent rise seen in May, however.
For the first six months of 2012, Audi sold 193,871 cars in China, a rise of 37.8 percent.
Audi said that made it the most popular premium brand in China, and added it wished to continue to grow at double-digit rate in 2012.
(Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Hedging their bets, Ukraine's oligarchs sit above the fray
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- UK house prices rise at fastest rate in six years - Halifax
- Standard Chartered says private bank client statements stolen in Singapore