Tennis-Williams beats Radwanska to win Wimbledon title
LONDON, July 7
LONDON, July 7 (Reuters) - America's Serena Williams beat Poland's Agnieszka Radwanska 6-1 5-7 6-2 to win her fifth Wimbledon women's singles title on Saturday.
Williams recovered from a mid-match wobble on Centre Court to earn her 14th grand slam singles titles.
(Reporting by Toby Davis; editing by martyn Herman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane