Tennis-Williams beats Radwanska to win Wimbledon title
LONDON, July 7
LONDON, July 7 (Reuters) - America's Serena Williams beat Poland's Agnieszka Radwanska 6-1 5-7 6-2 to win her fifth Wimbledon women's singles title on Saturday.
Williams recovered from a mid-match wobble on Centre Court to earn her 14th grand slam singles titles.
(Reporting by Toby Davis; editing by martyn Herman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |