Tennis-Williams beats Radwanska to win Wimbledon title
LONDON, July 7
LONDON, July 7 (Reuters) - America's Serena Williams beat Poland's Agnieszka Radwanska 6-1 5-7 6-2 to win her fifth Wimbledon women's singles title on Saturday.
Williams recovered from a mid-match wobble on Centre Court to earn her 14th grand slam singles titles.
(Reporting by Toby Davis; editing by martyn Herman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |