Tennis-Williams beats Radwanska to win Wimbledon title
LONDON, July 7
LONDON, July 7 (Reuters) - America's Serena Williams beat Poland's Agnieszka Radwanska 6-1 5-7 6-2 to win her fifth Wimbledon women's singles title on Saturday.
Williams recovered from a mid-match wobble on Centre Court to earn her 14th grand slam singles titles.
(Reporting by Toby Davis; editing by martyn Herman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- Gasquet to face Federer in Davis Cup singles