Tennis-Williams beats Radwanska to win Wimbledon title
LONDON, July 7
LONDON, July 7 (Reuters) - America's Serena Williams beat Poland's Agnieszka Radwanska 6-1 5-7 6-2 to win her fifth Wimbledon women's singles title on Saturday.
Williams recovered from a mid-match wobble on Centre Court to earn her 14th grand slam singles titles.
(Reporting by Toby Davis; editing by martyn Herman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll
- Silent Europe aghast at possible breakup of Britain
- Russia, Egypt seal preliminary arms deal worth $3.5 billion - agency