UPDATE 2-Tennis-Wimbledon final resumes under closed roof
(Adds match resumes)
LONDON, July 8 (Reuters) - The Wimbledon men's singles final resumed on Sunday under the Centre Court roof after a 40-minute rain delay with Roger Federer and Andy Murray level at 4-6 7-5 1-1.
Third seed Federer, seeking his seventh Wimbledon title, was 40-0 up on his serve when the umpire called the players off.
Organisers decided to shut the roof as the heavy shower persisted. (Editing by Ed Osmond)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- UK major threw laptop with sensitive Iraq photos from ferry
- Exclusive: Son of former Chinese security chief helping with graft probe - sources
- Special Report - Thailand secretly dumps Myanmar refugees into trafficking rings
- UPDATE 2-Iran, Iraq put OPEC on notice of big oil increases