- Veteran bands Motorhead, Black Sabbath top Metal Hammer Golden Gods
- Analysis - French EU-wariness complicates life for Hollande
- BoE, still divided, flags market impact of Fed uncertainty
- Vodafone may trump Liberty with $10 billion cash bid for Kabel - sources
- Nadal seeded a dangerous fifth for Wimbledon
UPDATE 2-Tennis-Wimbledon final resumes under closed roof
(Adds match resumes)
LONDON, July 8 (Reuters) - The Wimbledon men's singles final resumed on Sunday under the Centre Court roof after a 40-minute rain delay with Roger Federer and Andy Murray level at 4-6 7-5 1-1.
Third seed Federer, seeking his seventh Wimbledon title, was 40-0 up on his serve when the umpire called the players off.
Organisers decided to shut the roof as the heavy shower persisted. (Editing by Ed Osmond)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this