China H1 coal imports up 65.9 pct to 140 mln T -customs
BEIJING, July 10
BEIJING, July 10 (Reuters) - China imported 140 million tonnes of coal in the first six months of the year, up 65.9 percent compared to the same period of 2011, according to preliminary customs data issued on Tuesday.
A more detailed figure for the month of June alone will be issued later on Tuesday.
China imported 90.6 million tonnes of coal in the first five months of the year, up 60.31 percent compared to last year. (Reporting by David Stanway)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes