China H1 coal imports up 65.9 pct to 140 mln T -customs
BEIJING, July 10
BEIJING, July 10 (Reuters) - China imported 140 million tonnes of coal in the first six months of the year, up 65.9 percent compared to the same period of 2011, according to preliminary customs data issued on Tuesday.
A more detailed figure for the month of June alone will be issued later on Tuesday.
China imported 90.6 million tonnes of coal in the first five months of the year, up 60.31 percent compared to last year. (Reporting by David Stanway)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Battle over Scottish independence slightly tightens in new poll
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks - coastguard
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Tesco to step up price cuts as CEO defies pressure to quit |
- Samsung executive says Galaxy S5 to outsell S4, sees second quarter rollout for Tizen phone