China H1 coal imports up 65.9 pct to 140 mln T -customs
BEIJING, July 10
BEIJING, July 10 (Reuters) - China imported 140 million tonnes of coal in the first six months of the year, up 65.9 percent compared to the same period of 2011, according to preliminary customs data issued on Tuesday.
A more detailed figure for the month of June alone will be issued later on Tuesday.
China imported 90.6 million tonnes of coal in the first five months of the year, up 60.31 percent compared to last year. (Reporting by David Stanway)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |